If you have never gone to a music festival before, it can be hard to know exactly what you should bring with you. Without the proper supplies, your fun trip could quickly turn into a disaster. Especially if you are camping at a festival, you need to come prepared so that you can enjoy your time as much as possible!
- Tent – try to get a cheap or secondhand one in case it gets damaged.
- Some kind of flag or marker for your tent so it is recognizable to you.
- Sleeping bag and a sleeping mat.
- An extra blanket – even in the summer, nights can be cold!
- A multi-tool, mallet, and hammer for pitching the tent.
- Headlamp or flashlight and camping lantern.
- Extra batteries.
- Portable chair.
- Portable speaker.
- Plastic bags for your trash.
- Battery fan for when you get hot.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Dry shampoo.
- Travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
- Microfiber towel.
- Mini first-aid kit, painkillers, and personal medications.
- Wet wipes.
- Clothes in breathable fabrics for the heat.
- Clothes that will keep you warm at night.
- Comfortable shoes, such as sneakers.
- Rain boots and a plastic poncho.
Other Essential Items:
- Phone and portable phone charger.
- Belt bag
- A hat, headscarf, and sunglasses to protect yourself from sunburn.
- Reusable water bottle.