Just because summer is nearly over, does not mean that the music festival fun has to stop! There are so many fun reasons to check out a music festival during the fall:
- The weather is cooler, so it can be more comfortable than in the summer
- Crowds are not as large as in the summer
- Festivals can be cheaper during this time
- You can embrace the autumnal fashion
- If you’re into Halloween, music festivals are a great place to celebrate and wear your costumes!
Musician Peter Abbonizio is a big fan of the music festival scene and culture. A lover of all genres, he spotlights different music festivals and gives tips on his blog to make sure you have a good time. Today, he shares the top 3 music festivals happening this fall.
- Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival, Franklin, Tennessee. September 24-25. This is the place to go if you are looking for a family-friendly festival that combines all things Americana. Complete with a maker’s village, kids programming, and 60+ musicians.
- Freak Deaky, Houston Raceway Park, Baytown, Texas. October 28-30. Celebrate Halloween at this spooky music festival. Camping is allowed at this festival, so the party can go on all weekend!
- III Points, Miami, Florida. October 21-22. Check this music festival out to immerse yourself in a high-tech audiovisual experience. Discover your favorite new acts in artistic environments. Treat your eyes as much as your ears.